Register for Childcare
At Arise Worship Ministry we understand that faith is a family affair. To allow our young families the ability to participate during our events, we're offering complimentary childcare to all of our volunteers and students.
While childcare is FREE, to ensure that we have enough staff, you MUST register your children prior to coming. Confirmations for childcare will be sent 1 week prior to your registered event.
Please be aware of the following policies about childcare:
- Childcare is available on a first come first serve basis..
- You may register for multiple events; however, confirmations will be sent out individually, 7 days before each event.
- Children who are potty-trained up to age 12 are invited into our childcare program. Childcare for infants and toddlers may be requested; however, we can not guarantee that we will be able to make accommodations due to a limited supply of necessary materials (changing stations & cribs). For infants and toddlers you may be requested to bring these special materials; such as, pack-in-play, crib, changing station etc.
- Depending on age, weather and time of event, your children will be located in an adjoining classroom or the school playground.
- All parents must sign a release of liability form.
- Childcare opens 20 minutes before the event begins and closes 20 minutes following the end of the event or retreat. Your child will only be released to the individual you permit us to release your child to. A photo ID will be required to check your kid out of childcare.
- You must provide all meals and snacks for your little ones. For infants, a freezer and fridge are available for storing breast milk. Absolutely no peanut products are permitted. On retreats, if you would like your child to eat the same meals and snacks offered to our adults, we can provide meals for them for a $20 fee per family due at check-in.
- Registration for childcare will be CONFIRMED one week prior to the retreat event.
Want to Join our Childcare Ministry?
For adults 18+ who are interested in volunteering in our childcare ministry, please contact email@example.com to learn more.